Play sample past end of pattern +

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
nunrgguy

Play sample past end of pattern +

Post by nunrgguy »

Sorry I’m a total noob to SunVox but have 30 years production experience...

2 queries:
1. If I have a sample I’m triggering on beat 3.5 that goes over the end of the bar/pattern how do I make it play in full? Currently it cuts off on loop/next pattern.
2. In the sampler module on an iOS device if I assign some keys to a sample, how do I remove some of those keys afterwards? I’ve tried swiping, two fingers etc etc etc, can’t delete notes one they’re in there.

Cheers
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Play sample past end of pattern +

Post by NightRadio »

Hi!

1. If I have a sample I’m triggering on beat 3.5 that goes over the end of the bar/pattern how do I make it play in full? Currently it cuts off on loop/next pattern.
Сould you show a screenshot of your pattern please

2. In the sampler module on an iOS device if I assign some keys to a sample, how do I remove some of those keys afterwards?
Open some unused slot of the Sampler and assign it to your key :)
nunrgguy

Post by nunrgguy »

Hi

Thanks for getting back, haha if that’s the workaround for delete I’ll assign every note to something else as there’s random keys all over the keyboard on that slot as I was trying every which way to delete them. Thanks :ROFL:

Screenshot below hopefully

The sample I made in a synth outside of sunvox, the note length has to carry on past the end of the pattern so that the final beat of it hits on the first beat of the next pattern (or on the first beat of the current pattern while it’s just looping round) I just want it to sustain.
I guess you’re going to say I have to chop it into two samples and trigger it twice or trigger again on beat1 and use sample offset? Bit of a kludge but I guess that would fit into the pattern mindset.
Keres

Post by Keres »

just make the pattern longer