reset LFO on every key press option

El Nino

reset LFO on every key press option

Post by El Nino »

It could be cool to include the following switch in the LFO module parameters (also for the filter's LFO):

reset LFO on every key press ON / OFF
DigitalNematode

Re: reset LFO on every key press option

Post by DigitalNematode »

Haven't I seen a form of this implemented by others. Am I missing something?
:twisted:
DigitalNematode

:fool:
squidmissile

Post by squidmissile »

DigitalNematode wrote:Haven't I seen a form of this implemented by others.
Probably as the lfo phase being set via pattern commands. Setting the phase allows you to reposition the lfo's waveform movement. Useful for syncinq the normally free running lfo.

Including an option to sync the lfo in this manner would be pretty cool and convenient. But we can indeed achieve this already in several different manners.
DigitalNematode

squidmissile wrote:
DigitalNematode wrote:Haven't I seen a form of this implemented by others.
Probably as the lfo phase being set via pattern commands. Setting the phase allows you to reposition the lfo's waveform movement. Useful for syncinq the normally free running lfo.

Including an option to sync the lfo in this manner would be pretty cool and convenient. But we can indeed achieve this already in several different manners.
Thanks my friend, we'll said and appreciated. Sunvox was completely foreign to me just a month ago. Pretty steep learning curve on this platform. Honestly, nothing has intimidated me before this. Tried to jump in head first like I always have before. Completely blown away. I might come off as cocky sometimes, but I'm a humble guy that has developed a great deal of respect for Nightradio/Alex and many others around here. Hopefully my future contributions will be worthwhile and appreciated.