Pixilang programming language
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
We are proud to announce a competition for the best prod, written in Pixilang language!
The best prod means a program that will extremely impress the audience.
Pixilang is a simple programming language for small graphics/sound applications.
(See more at http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/pixilang/index.php)
You can read short but useful manual here: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Pixilang
You can get Pixilang here: http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/pixilang/index.php
Rules are very simple
1. It does't matter, what kind of program you'll chose (you can (may) chose ANY program).
For example: intro, synthesizer, game, editor, tracker. But remember, you need to grab the audience.
2. Program must be packed on any archive (ZIP, RAR, GZ or another). Archive size must be less then 64 kilobytes (65536 bytes).
3. Amount of prods from one author is unlimited. (You can make so many prods so you can)
4. Any type of obscenity, pictures of dubios content, etc are forbiden. We hope you know about it
We accept your works from the 1st March till 30th April 2008
Please, send your prods at nightradio(at)gmail.com.
Don't forget to write you name or handle;
The public vote will be held between the 1st and 31th may 2008.
Winners will be announced on the 1st june 2008.
Public vote and jury will emerge the winners (jury are not allowed to present their works to the competition).
Members of a jury: NightRadio, Goglus, Afalina.
Well, we are waiting for your prods!