SunVox Bugs

organic io

Re: SunVox Bugs

Post by organic io »

Wild Penquin wrote:
6) When muting a module, it also mutes everything downstream on the chain.. But, maybe this behaviour is intentional? Causes something I don't expect, however, when there are other modules in use upstream in a different branch from a module downstream from the muted one. One can't currently override this behavior even manually...
This is what the Bypass (B) Button is for... It just disables that single module while still passing the signal downstream.
SolarLune

Post by SolarLune »

Not sure if I captured a bug, but it seems like the Sine wave shape of the LFO module set to Pan doesn't quite work right. It seems like it goes from right to left, but doesn't go back to right as smoothly as it goes from right to left...?
Jonah

PHASE MOD

Post by Jonah »

samrai katt kovboy wrote:was working on phase modulations and got a really nice chain set up - and saved in metamodule
and i guess being something modulating something else being inside the metamodule it dont wont to give up any noises...
is there a way i could make set ups with phase modulation inside meata modules and make it work?
anybody knows?
I had this working in a previous beta. It's possible it was a bug! It was far from the easiest way to work with PM, but some cool sounds were possible.

Are you using a multi synth? Also place a link to your metamodule inside itself and see if that helps. Then load the metamodule into your new file and play around with the targets.
samrai katt kovboy

Re: PHASE MOD

Post by samrai katt kovboy »

Jonah wrote:
samrai katt kovboy wrote:was working on phase modulations and got a really nice chain set up - and saved in metamodule
and i guess being something modulating something else being inside the metamodule it dont wont to give up any noises...
is there a way i could make set ups with phase modulation inside meata modules and make it work?
anybody knows?
I had this working in a previous beta. It's possible it was a bug! It was far from the easiest way to work with PM, but some cool sounds were possible.

Are you using a multi synth? Also place a link to your metamodule inside itself and see if that helps. Then load the metamodule into your new file and play around with the targets.

thanks
will try your suggestions...

may you have a good day!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CIRCLES
sunvox user 2031

Post by sunvox user 2031 »

Hey, just started messing with Sunvox for PC (Windows XP). I am able to load a sample up and play it successfully. But when I try to open up a second sample and use the preview keyboard the program will freeze up but the music will continue. This has happened four times in a row now with both the 32 bit and 16 bit version.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

but it seems like the Sine wave shape of the LFO module set to Pan doesn't quite work right
Yeah. Unfortunately LFO has a bug with its Sine waveform from the first versions. May be in future updates i will add additional mode for this module.
But when I try to open up a second sample and use the preview keyboard the program will freeze up but the music will continue.
May be the sample is too large for preview? I will try to reproduce this bug on my PC.
You can try to clear the cache (Preferences -> Main -> Clear cache), and then try to load samples again.
CoByX

Post by CoByX »

There's a strange bug. Selected pattern may go away if you switch between fullscreen and windowed mode. Video, showing the bug:
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

to sunvox user 2031 and concretedog at work
please try the new v1.7.2b
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

This thread is closed now. Please post any bugs to this sub-forum: viewforum.php?f=12