Sunvox Maemo (N900) key issues

pigeond

Sunvox Maemo (N900) key issues

Post by pigeond »

Hi,

I've been using SunVox Maemo (N900) and it's been great.

Got a question with keys, in particular about Delete and ~ (tilde). By default, under X, Shift-Backspace is mapped as "Delete". I have also added my own mapping for tilde. But SunVox doesn't seem to recognize them. Will this have something to do with SDL? Or SunVox?

Thanks.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Sunvox Maemo (N900) key issues

Post by NightRadio »

Sorry, can't give a solution. I plan to implement key redefinition feature in the new releases of SunVox.
organic io

Post by organic io »

NightRadio wrote:Sorry, can't give a solution. I plan to implement key redefinition feature in the new releases of SunVox.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
pigeond

Post by pigeond »

NightRadio wrote:Sorry, can't give a solution. I plan to implement key redefinition feature in the new releases of SunVox.
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

A little suggestion maybe. Perhaps more actions can be added to the toolbar from the "Show toolbar"? Like delete, insert, insert cut, etc.
pigeond

Post by pigeond »

pigeond wrote:A little suggestion maybe. Perhaps more actions can be added to the toolbar from the "Show toolbar"? Like delete, insert, insert cut, etc.
How dumb of me. I only just realized that the insert, back, insert cut are already there when you go into rec mode, right next to the rec button.

Thanks for this great tool again!