Record into existing pattern(with overdub option) + quantized pitch in theremin

andy79

Record into existing pattern(with overdub option) + quantized pitch in theremin

Post by andy79 »

Hi,
Hope it's all fine with the dev and the Sunvox community.
I just wanted to bump these again. It would be great to see them in sunvox.
1. Pls allow live midi recording into an existing pattern. This supposes possibility of repeated play and record with overdub/overwrite options;

2. Boost the theremin functionality by dropping the volume on oy axis and replacing it with isomorphic format in the likes of geoshred or muselead(android). In the theremin page allow access for start stop recording. The continuous pitch will ve available only horisontally, and possibly with a neat feature to target the correct pitch if the finger is close enough to the note of the specific range.

3. Have a performance mode option , be it a simplified one with fixed pattern sizes, such a Acoustica Mixcraft implemented it. This would boost productivity for many of us.
4. Copy/ paste patterns should be made easier with long press gestures in android app. Paste should stack them in a quantized way by channel and timeline.

I understand that all of these are unoriginal features, but bringing them into Sunvox, will boost its existing qualities and depth with a much faster workflow for users who use also mainstream daws.

I see Sunvox as a traveling total mobility companion :) , where you just have your phone and are away from your home/studio music tools. There are other apps that sell as DAWs but they are lagging big time in terms of sound quality, depth and code efficiency of Sunvox.

Thanks