Writing all controllers from a single module into the pattern

FM6

Writing all controllers from a single module into the pattern

Post by FM6 »

One day, I would really find extremely helpful when you write all of the parameters of a module into the pattern as preset swapping unlike the MetaModule input changes so you won't have to worry about redoing the first instrument patch at the start of the song and add more effect modules as it would consume your CPU on the software. One big concern is the FMX has over 50+ parameters than the maximum limit of 32 tracks in a pattern which is not enough to handle and it would take a while to swap presets by writing one by one into the pattern each time. Surely we could merge a few FMX modules into a MetaModule and easily change them with Module Input but if you want to automate a module inside the Meta, you can't do anything but to link any controllers to specific modules while you can't focus on the input module unless you make another MetaModule which contains a couple of meta controllers like MultiCtl or Sound2Ctl. Either way, it's still complex to do so.

I would like to suggest that if we can have the option to write all of the controllers into the pattern at once from the selected module.If on the FMX, the limit of the tracks need to be extended as long as you make automation patterns like you do with FL Studio or change FM patches/instrument presets like the other trackers such as Deflemask and Famitracker, so I hope you understand what I mean.:D
Practically it was the same trick that Pavel Wabi Sabi used for automatic presetting.

My intention will be working on a separate module, write them all, and then remap the module. That's it.

Happy holidays and I will be absolutely keeping looking forward for this version once the update is finished!