LFO Enhancements

Keres

LFO Enhancements

Post by Keres »

Log slider in LFO.

I wish the LFO module had a slider just like the Duty Cycle, except that it controlled the ^ of the sawtooths. in other words, the more you slide it left or right, the more logarithmic the waveform becomes untill it is just a spike.

also, would be cool if the LFO could be unrolled out to say, 8192 lines. 256 lines is sortof limiting. i know i can just put one in a metamodule and 1/2 the tics, but... i donno. the LFO on the ProFilter can be maxed to 1024 lines, i think the LFO should at least match that.

also, would be cool if the LFO did everything for me in the mornings. like, it could start the coffee 15 minutes before i wake, then gently tilt my bed and hold up my clothes so i fall into them, then automatically brush my teeth for me, then supervise all the deadbeats that pretend to work for me.

well i can wish cant i?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: LFO Enhancements

Post by NightRadio »

it could start the coffee 15 minutes before i wake, then gently tilt my bed and hold up my clothes so i fall into them, then automatically brush my teeth for me, then supervise all the deadbeats that pretend to work for me.
Definitely this will be implemented in 1.9.6 :D