Tracker on full left edge of screen?

milk

Tracker on full left edge of screen?

Post by milk »

I bought the Android app. It would be very handy if the tracker area could be made to be positioned so that it's left edge is against the full length of the left edge of the screen, with the keyboard at the top edge of the screen and properties/connection graph below that (touching the bottom and right screen edges).
milk

Re: Tracker on full left edge of screen?

Post by milk »

Also, when SunVox is set to a rotation of 90 degrees, it would be handy to have the properties area being in-between the graph and keyboard areas, rather than to the left of the graph area (which leaves it very squished).
milk

Re: Tracker on full left edge of screen?

Post by milk »

I'm liking the 90 degrees rotates for easier holding.

Here's a screenshot for focusing on designing a sound.

If it were possible to have the parameters view above (or below) the unit graph view, it would allow an aspect ratio for each that would be easier to use :)

Also note that the Main menu icon on the left and Pattern menu and lock icons on the right overlap the keyboard with this view arrangement, kind of inconvenient.

I could imaging that the Pattern and lock icons could get covered up by the keyboard as it moves toward the top of the screen, given they are related to features that also get hidden. The Main menu icon I don't know. It only covers the keyboard resize area, so not as problematic.