Awkward example here, but something along these lines:
• Hold adjacent modules Analog Generator and then Amplifier to move forward-connected modules Analog Generator, Amplifier, Compressor, EQ, Sound2Ctl, probably not Output?
• Hold adjacent modules Compressor and then Amplifier to move backward-connected modules Compressor, Amplifier, Sound2Ctl, EQ, Reverb, Flanger, and Analog Generator
• Hold non-adjacent modules Analog Generator and then Compressor to move forward-connected Analog Generator and Compressor and intermediate Reverb, Flanger, Sound2Ctl, and Amplifier
• Hold non-adjacent modules Amplifier and then Reverb to move backward-connected Amplifier and Reverb and intermediate Sound2Ctl, EQ, and Compressor
• If two selected modules aren't connected by a one-way path, or are connected by equal length forward and backward paths, the shortest path/s between them will be moved.
Dis/connecting a module would still be possible by tapping, rather than holding, the second module, or by dragging to it from empty space.
You normal people with your fancy keyboards: Hold one key or another and click and drag stuff I guess :V
1 post • Page 1 of 1