Didas_94

any features

Post by Didas_94 »

Hi,

could you implement :
1) enable/disable with one click any effets module
2) hide/show with one click any bit window GUI
3) library with effect/instruments preset
4) another virtual keyboard (ex: mode, diatonic keyboard, circular keyboard, Tab keyboard with specific window). Just for live use.

Thanks and Nice work
Koekepan

Re: any features

Post by Koekepan »

1) Depending on the module, most have a click/drag dry/wet level set. Not quite what you want, but close. On the other hand, if you have something like a KORG nanokontrol2, you can map a single fader to dry and wet, one of them reversed, so that you can control dry and wet with a flick of your finger.

2) Not quite sure what you mean here, but you have the ability to organise the module view into different layers.

3) There is an instrument library, and people regularly post more here. Could it be bigger? Sure! Post your own as well and we can all benefit.

5) NightRadio is working on different channel support, so that you can get that.
Didas_94

Post by Didas_94 »

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I add another feature, i like the pixitracker screen animation (8bits animation), could you implement this in Sunvox?

About user Interface, could I freeze quickly any configuration? could I configure any preset?

Regards
Didas_94

Post by Didas_94 »

Hi,

could you implement a Translate language Wiki like Tracktion. I'm interesting to Translate into French language.

Regards