Live performance with Pixivisor

Proteus

Live performance with Pixivisor

Post by Proteus »

I just got Pixivisor and it's blowing my mind! This is amazing. I had a lot of fun last night processing video with my Kaoss Pad.

I think that this is what I've been looking for to use for visuals to go along with my music for live performances. What would be the best way to go about doing this? Can the video out from the ipad be sent to a projector? Will the on screen controls show up as well?

This software is really awesome and I'm looking forward to including it in my performances.
New albums available for download at http://www.ProteusMusic.com
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Live performance with Pixivisor

Post by NightRadio »

I just got Pixivisor and it's blowing my mind! This is amazing. I had a lot of fun last night processing video with my Kaoss Pad.
Waiting for your videos! :)
Can the video out from the ipad be sent to a projector? Will the on screen controls show up as well?
Honestly, i don't know :) I have no TV output cable to test it.
But of course i will test it as soon as possible. And one of the next PixiVisor updates will be with TV out support
IanC130

Re: Live performance with Pixivisor

Post by IanC130 »

RAD.. TV out support!! I'm loving this thing, exactly what I've been looking for too. I tried the video output from an Alesis io dock and no dice. Wasn't surprised there though, that video out is pretty much just for decoration.