SpectraVoice incoherence

Found a bug? Post it here.
freealise

SpectraVoice incoherence

Post by freealise »

While trying to control the SpectraVoice harmonic frequencies with the automation curve and looking at the spectral analyzer, I've noticed that they depend on the base note but the displayed frequency doesn't change with the change of note.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: SpectraVoice incoherence

Post by NightRadio »

but the displayed frequency doesn't change with the change of note.
If you mean the value of the H.freq controller - it always shows the frequency for note c6.
SpectraVoice is a sampler. When you change the H.freq, it re-renders the internal sample (with base note c6)
freealise

Post by freealise »

Thanks for clarification :)
I would never think of it as a sampler, though you were probably saving on processing power.
burij

Post by burij »

When I add a new SpectraVoice Module it has Relative Note +4 in the property Settings. Is it on purpose?
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

When I add a new SpectraVoice Module it has Relative Note +4 in the property Settings. Is it on purpose?
Initially, the SpectraVoice did not sound in tune with the rest of the built-in synthesizers. It happened by mistake.
Therefore, the Relative Note is set to +4 so that the SpectraVoice sounds the same with other modules.
burij

Post by burij »

Ok, thanks!
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/