Found a bug? Post it here.
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:23 pm
I found a bug which happens if you use this configuration:
Code: Select all
meta1IN > multisynth > generator > meta1OUT > meta2IN > delay > generator > meta2OUT
In this configuration meta1 keeps playing on midi input when it's not selected. Maybe it's something small but since both audio and midi at the same time is a great future I hope this can be fixed. It behaves weird
There is no midi connection between meta1 and meta2 and still both synths are playing.
- little Bug.sunvox
- (5.84 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:16 am
- Location: durant, ok, usa
i've noticed this too. a workaround is to route a multisynth to meta2 and play it, then only meta2 plays
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3550
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
It's a feature of MetaModule :)
It automatically detects whether it can accept notes from the keyboard or not.
Delay confuses him - it thinks that Delay is just an effect without input port for the notes.
I will add two additional options to MetaModule:
"Receive notes from the keyboard" and "Don't receive notes from the keyboard"
There are two workarounds:
1) use additional multisynth, as AutumnCheney noted;
2) set "Play patterns" to nonzero value;