Module Library problem.

JackOats

Module Library problem.

Post by JackOats »

Hi All,

I have just loaded Sunvox.

Have studied Daedalus Young's 1st Tutorial several times.

But when I hit on Load, this is what comes up - I can't figure it out.

Help, Please! :O:

iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos,' 'brian_watterson' on Instagram, 'jackoats1' on Band camp.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Module Library problem.

Post by NightRadio »

JackOats

Post by JackOats »

@NightRadio - Hi & thanks very much for the links.

I find I can call up the New module menu (see attachment) by hitting New instead of Load.

But I can't seem to call up the Instrument menu.

If I hit Load, I get the rather confusing menu shown in my previous message.

Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos,' 'brian_watterson' on Instagram, 'jackoats1' on Band camp.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

JackOats wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:26 pm If I hit Load, I get the rather confusing menu shown in my previous message.
Please try the following:
press LOAD;
press the HOME button (beside button "..");
you will see the contents of the folder with the SunVox itself;
then use the ".." button to go to the top level and look for the folder called "instruments";

But first you must follow this instruction: https://www.warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4399
Otherwise, the program will run in a sandbox from which no other folders can be accessed.
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

Hi NightRadio - Thanks very much, but this is all I see when I follow your instructions, no 'instruments' folder:

Then this when I click on macOS:

JackOats

Post by JackOats »

Wow! I found it. Thanks very much for all your help. Sorry to be so dumb. :oops: :Bravo: :good:
wassupkillerwhale

Post by wassupkillerwhale »

Just downloaded sunvox on my BlackBerry passport and having trouble loading instruments into new modules that I create [by clicking "generator" and then "load" and then click "OK" ]. The screen show the instrument filename (in green text) as well and "Name" (in green text) with "..." (in white text). When I click "OK" I receive a message saying "please enter the file name". When I type in the file name "ACheney SV-303.sunsynth"nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong and how can this be fixed?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

wassupkillerwhale wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:42 am Just downloaded sunvox on my BlackBerry passport and having trouble loading instruments into new modules that I create [by clicking "generator" and then "load" and then click "OK" ]. The screen show the instrument filename (in green text) as well and "Name" (in green text) with "..." (in white text). When I click "OK" I receive a message saying "please enter the file name". When I type in the file name "ACheney SV-303.sunsynth"nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong and how can this be fixed?
Press the HOME button (between the [..] and [CARD2])
Press the yellow folders in the list below: "instruments" -> "bass"
Then press "ACheney SV-303" in the list of the files