- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 am
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:45 am
- Location: Michigan
Yes... I've needed something like this for ages. Good work, bruh
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
This is an excellent metaModual, thanks for posting it, very useful,. it is suprizingly light in CPU as well!
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 am
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm
- Location: Germany
How do i get the second sound from the video (right after playing the original sample)? Is there a way to see the internal structure of a meta module?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3351
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
How do i get the second sound from the video (right after playing the original sample)?
Just use this (attached) sampler as the Carrier (right channel). It is looped bass drum :)
- (16.34 KiB) Downloaded 700 times
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 am
I'm a little late to the party here, but hot damn, this is amazing.