SunVox Megacollab 1

fuzion_mixer

SunVox Megacollab 1

Post by fuzion_mixer »

I formally present to you, the biggest SunVox collab project to date: SunVox Megacollab 1!

This megacollab is special as it's a tribute to a fellow SunVoxer who tragically lost his life. Thus, I apologise for the short notice.

The way this works is that participants will be assigned a round to work on one of 3 branches, which will be based off of a seed. Each participant has 1 day to work on their round before passing it on to the next participant. The finished tracks will then be compiled into a ZIP file, which will then be distributed on the SunVox forums.

Rules:
- Use SunVox
- Any and all modules are allowed
- No removal of existing elements added by other participants. You may, however, edit them to the point where it's still recognisable
- No interactions between participants are to happen regarding this event, directly or indirectly
- No copyrighted samples are allowed
- No covers / remixes of any existing songs are allowed
- The final tracks should each be 4MB or less unzipped

Key things to note:
- In memory of acheney, we highly encourage you to use his modules (included in the ZIP file below) wherever possible.
- Other participants might not have as "beefy" a PC as you. Therefore, keeping your project limited to a certain CPU usage will help greatly.
- All participants will vary in terms of skill set. Let the chaos ensue!
- Have fun!

Due to the urgency of this occasion, we've only managed to gather people from the Discord server to participate.

---

06/12/21 - He is alive and well
Last edited by fuzion_mixer on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuzion_mixer

Re: SunVox Megacollab 1

Post by fuzion_mixer »

The SunVox Megacollab 1 has officially ended!

As always, thanks to all that participated, despite the short notice! All 12 of us managed to work on 3 tracks together within 5 days. The source files are now ready to be distributed to audiences worldwide...for their listening pleasure, of course

Event info & art are also included

Source Files

Special Thanks to these people for participating! Go check them out if you haven't!

Branch 1
r_chase
Adrezonar
fuzion_mixer
KTRNMusic

Branch 2
taneb
St1mos
echo2
MonoBen

Branch 3
SYNX
Music Boi JBoy
SawZer
Trackerbound

:) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :( :( :) :) :) :( :) :(
Last edited by fuzion_mixer on Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov »

An amazing event! It's a pity that the reason for it is very sad!
a1matt

Post by a1matt »

I had no idea Aden had died. If anyone reads this who is in touch with his family please pass on my love to them.
fuzion_mixer

Post by fuzion_mixer »

Update on acheney: He is alive and well
AutumnCheney

Post by AutumnCheney »

woah, you all did this for me? that's so thoughtful

idk if i can express this without being disrespectful, but thank you so much for your support in my troubled times
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!