Sunvox tracks for my open source game

Any topics and questions
glitchapp

Sunvox tracks for my open source game

Post by glitchapp »

Hello! I just included sunvox bindings for my open source game and I'm currently looking for assets for the game and that includes of course music.

My game is a remake of an old classic puzzle called "Fish fillets". The settings are underwater so the music should be relaxing, maybe ambient with hypnotic elements evoking the caustic effects underwater.

this is the website in case anyone is interested: https://glitchapp.github.io/luasokweb/#about

You can find a lot more information about the game and the sunvox binding implemented.

Thanks and I hope to hear for talented creative minds to help me create amazing music for the game!

I hope to hear from you soon!
DaedalusYoung

Re: Sunvox tracks for my open source game

Post by DaedalusYoung »

Hey, I've seen you on the Love2D forums.

I don't have anything directly usable for games (although one of my entries (under a different name) to the 2022 SunVox Compo might be). I could help out by writing some tunes.

But have you seen the Soundimage topic on love2d? This guy has a lot of songs you can use for free, as long as you give him credit, you can find the topic [here].
glitchapp

Re: Sunvox tracks for my open source game

Post by glitchapp »

Hello! thanks for the advise!, I've seen that library of free tracks, they are very good actually,! I just did not have time to check them properly because this project is too big and I'm taking charge of everything so I'm progressing very slowly creating or selecting assets for the game. I will definitely check them and see if I can choose any for some levels.

Feel free to contribute if you want to! This game is huge (at least for just one person) and therefore any help is very welcome! I can provide you the link to assets so that you can check what I'm selecting.

Thank you!