Psytexx Doesn't play on treo 600

Any topics and questions
Post Reply
Troll

Psytexx Doesn't play on treo 600

Post by Troll »

I understand a lot of programs not specifically made for treo 600 do not often work. Any plans on a treo 600 specific version or fix?

Either way, I thank you for your efforts.

Troll - still module musician :)
User avatar
NightRadio
Site Admin
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
Contact:

Post by NightRadio »

What is your device's sound quality? May be it is mono? PsyTexx needs 16 bit stereo.
Guest

Post by Guest »

NightRadio wrote:What is your device's sound quality? May be it is mono? PsyTexx needs 16 bit stereo.
It plays stereo. The onboard speaker is mono but it is still playing back stereo. It plays mp3's and the like just fine.

I don't know the specs for sure.

Troll
User avatar
NightRadio
Site Admin
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
Contact:

Post by NightRadio »

Are you see the PsyTexx interface or is it just not running?
Troll

Post by Troll »

The tracker opens up, but select the track, click load, nothing really happens, hit play, nothing. I can go to the edit screens, and pattern data is visible, so I would think it loaded the module.

Troll
User avatar
NightRadio
Site Admin
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
Contact:

Post by NightRadio »

Guest

Post by Guest »

NightRadio wrote:Try this version, please
http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/beta/psytexx.rar
Yes! It is playing. Thank you very much :) Not just to learn to edit with it. I've only used scream tracker styled apps for years.

Troll
Troll

Post by Troll »

Ok so it's playing everything fine. But I am having problems copying several files to the device. I imagine it may be some silly filesize limit when copying to the rom. I can copy them to the SD card, but psytexx can't load from it.

As I was typing, condum corruption was playing, when the phone rebooted out of nowhere.

This device and palm compatibility is bunk.

Troll
User avatar
NightRadio
Site Admin
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
Contact:

Post by NightRadio »

Troll wrote:Ok so it's playing everything fine. But I am having problems copying several files to the device. I imagine it may be some silly filesize limit when copying to the rom. I can copy them to the SD card, but psytexx can't load from it.
It's strange... What your device saying about it?
Troll wrote: As I was typing, condum corruption was playing, when the phone rebooted out of nowhere.
Emn... sorry, but i not understand it fully.. In russian translation it's very strange phrase :)
Guest

Post by Guest »

NightRadio wrote:
Troll wrote:Ok so it's playing everything fine. But I am having problems copying several files to the device. I imagine it may be some silly filesize limit when copying to the rom. I can copy them to the SD card, but psytexx can't load from it.
It's strange... What your device saying about it?
Nothing except copy failed. I have a feeling it has a filesize limit to pdb's it accepts or something, but it seems to be around 400kb.
NightRadio wrote:
Troll wrote: As I was typing, condum corruption was playing, when the phone rebooted out of nowhere.
Emn... sorry, but i not understand it fully.. In russian translation it's very strange phrase :)
Ok, I was playing the mod Condom Corruption Extended version, and at one point it consistantly crashes. I don't know if it is the software or hardware causing it. I'd have to look at the pattern data and see at what point it is crashing and if it is possibly an unsupported effect.

Troll
User avatar
NightRadio
Site Admin
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
Contact:

Post by NightRadio »

Can you send to me some "bad" MOD's?
Guest

Post by Guest »

NightRadio wrote:Can you send to me some "bad" MOD's?
http://mochunk.net/condomcorruption-maxi.mod crashes it at the same point in the song every time.

Troll
Post Reply