Sunvox Radio

Any topics and questions
_o0m

Sunvox Radio

Post by _o0m »

I started this radio show for the 8bit crew we had here and it fell apart sadly. No one committed and dropped it so I figured I wanted to make it about users of trackers and artists to have an outlet to get exposure.

30% I do believe is my 'Canadian content' I'm to reach every show. I put that aside for us ;)

The show is Printed Circuit Radio and is live every Wednesday at 10 PM (CST) on 95.9FM in Winnipeg, Manitoba here in Canada or CKUW.ca every where else! I'm bringing this up because I am sending a call out to all musicians and artists to email me at prin7ed.circui7@gmail.com with any tracks or ideas (clearly indicating where I can get back to you and info about your art, you And anything else important).

I promise I WILL get you on air and am open to any idea. I want this to be an outlet for exposure. Use it please!

The address to hear past shows is http://www.ckuw.ca/programs/detail/printed-circuit and a blog at http://Printedcircuit.blogspot.com that's updated regularly. Oh and join the Facebook group at Facebook.com/pages/Printed-circuit-chipwrek/145975045489717 and twitter@Pr1ntedCircuit.

I look forward to supporting this awesome community!

I recommend first sending (full) digital releases to me with a request to add it to our radio archive (you'll get charted and paid per play) just send me the works with the request and I'll burn it an hand it in. If you have psyical copies it's worth sending in to:

95.9 FM CKUW
Room 4CM11
University Of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
R3B 2E9

.... Getting paid and charted is good ;)

Mad Love!

_o0m
organic io

Re: Sunvox Radio

Post by organic io »

Really cool, thanks for offering this service to the community. I listened to one of the episodes with some of Handle's songs. Nice program you've got there. About how many listeners do you think you have?

So I got a question. I don't really care about getting paid at this point, but What kind of charts will these songs be appearing on? Like an internal radio station chart?

I'll submit some songs to you soon :)