MyCloudPlayer - Soundcloud interface -- This thing is great!

Any topics and questions
organic io

MyCloudPlayer - Soundcloud interface -- This thing is great!

Post by organic io »

If you haven't used it yet, you guys need to go check out MyCloudPlayer --- http://mycloudplayers.com/#

It's an interface on top of Soundcloud which lets you create and share playlists... Along with also being able to listen, search and check your soundcloud dashboard. I think the only thing you can't do inside of it is make comments.

I made a playlist of some of my favorite tunes I've found over the past few months.

Check it out:
http://mycloudplayers.com/#playlistload ... -io%20best

Just click "play all" above the tracklist.

And hopefully others will make and share their own playlists -- Could be a great way to discover new music. Once you've created your own playlist, all you have to do is copy and paste the URL at the top and anyone can access it. It also has facebook/twitter integration.

It's incredibly useful... I'll be using this thing ALL the time to listen to stuff now.
CoolGreenApple

Re: MyCloudPlayer - Soundcloud interface -- This thing is gr

Post by CoolGreenApple »

This is awesome! This sounds like a pretty great playlist you've put together as well.
organic io

Re: MyCloudPlayer - Soundcloud interface -- This thing is gr

Post by organic io »

CoolGreenApple wrote:This is awesome! This sounds like a pretty great playlist you've put together as well.
Yeah, I'm surprised there's not more discussion about it. I posted it on the Renoise forums as well and it got no responses.

I thought it could be a great way to share new music though. Please feel free to post playlists if you make some!
Bhai

Re: MyCloudPlayer - Soundcloud interface -- This thing is great!

Post by Bhai »

It is sweeet and I am always amazed how some of the sweetest music are made with harsh Chiptune sounds.
May this be the first of many a songs to come made with SunVox!!!
You can get score highest marks in exam vce dumps exam using and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals, ccna wireless training; both are marvelous in www.the-bac.edu