Pixilang programming language
Latest release - 3.4.6 (29 mar 2013)
Русская версия здесь
What is Pixilang
Applications created with Pixilang
Pixilang is a pixel-oriented programming language for small graphics/sound applications and experiments.
Originally created by Alexander Zolotov (NightRadio) and Mik Razuvaev (Goglus) for non-programmers, demosceners and designers.
It is cross-platform and open source (MIT License).
Pixilang programs are stored in text files (UTF8) with extensions .txt or .pixi. So you can use your favorite text editor to create/edit these files. Pixilang has no built-in editor.
- universal containers (pixi-container) for any type of data;
- dynamically typed variables (for integer or floating point numbers);
- functions for sound synthesis and recording;
- functions for block data processing;
- supported file formats (load/save): WAV, PNG, JPEG, GIF (animated);
- supported sound systems: ASIO, DirectSound, MME, ALSA, OSS;
- native code (external dynamic libraries) support;
- OpenGL acceleration;
- MIDI In/Out.
Pixilang for Windows, Linux, WinCE (WinMobile), OSX, iOS (sources only). +sources
Pixilang for Android
Download (Pixilang v3.4.6. 29 mar 2013)|
Applications created with Pixilang|
- simple and fun sample based tracker with minimalistic pixel interface
- revolutionary tool for audio-visual experiments
- audio-visual album
PixelWave and SpectrumGen synths
Northern Forests and Dragon's Game videos
Tangerine Birthro 2012