NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: LibSunVox?

Post by NightRadio »

Not yet, sorry.
AlbeyAmakiir

Post by AlbeyAmakiir »

I'm trying to see if I can get this to work in Java, but I'm wondering how people are able to figure out the available methods. I can't see any documentation anywhere, but I see that people must be able to find out somewhere, because they're asking about certain functions and such. What methods are available or how do I find out?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

All SunVox DLL functions are defined and described in this file: sunvox_dll/headers/sunvox.h
nrx

Post by nrx »

NightRadio, is there a way to pack .sunvox songs and exe file for playing them into a solid single executable?
nrx

Post by nrx »

nrx wrote:NightRadio, is there a way to pack .sunvox songs and exe file for playing them into a solid single executable?
I mean not box-apping everything, i know that in the end we still have dll and not static linking. I mean can be the song stored as binary string, for example song1 = "&(#$*F&HGF*&#GFgHJBHG367867fg";, and burned in exe through compiling, and played by some sv_play(song1);? What the sv_play_from_memory(/*...*/) is?
nrx

Post by nrx »

nrx wrote:
nrx wrote:NightRadio, is there a way to pack .sunvox songs and exe file for playing them into a solid single executable?
I mean not box-apping everything, i know that in the end we still have dll and not static linking. I mean can be the song stored as binary string, for example song1 = "&(#$*F&HGF*&#GFgHJBHG367867fg";, and burned in exe through compiling, and played by some sv_play(song1);? What the sv_play_from_memory(/*...*/) is?

OK, solved by self. Dumped .sunvox in header via xxd, included in app, fed everything to sv_load_from_memory() - it works!!!

Ohhh, how i wish we had sunvox sources.
dronztest

Post by dronztest »

I'd appreciate if someone would write Qmmp or Audacious (both are nice Linux equivalents of winamp) plugins.
krnl download
hdstreamz.uno
talkfixy

Post by talkfixy »

Still, it'd be nice to have Pascal headers around, when you would want to use sunvox music in game written in Delphi or Lazarus/freepascal.