pixilang error message

Pixilang programming language
kmatze

pixilang error message

Post by kmatze »

hi nr,

i try to configure the editor SciTE to use with pixilang.

to problems ti solve a solution:

1)
there is only one commandline parameter c to compile, otherwise the file is running.
in both cases there is a gui message if an error in the script.
how can i get only the error message to the console/stdout from pixilang without the gui message (like other compiler/interpreter)?
so, the editor can use pixilang as compiler/interpreter, graps the error messages or start the script.

2)
when the editor is calling the interpreter pixilang.exe, a new process (task) is open but nothing to see on Windows screen from pixilang. only in the taskmanager. why that? other window programs comes on the windows screen like as startet from explorer.

thx - kmatze
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: pixilang error message

Post by NightRadio »

Hello!
how can i get only the error message to the console/stdout from pixilang without the gui message (like other compiler/interpreter)?
Unfortunately you can't do it in the current version. I will try to add such feature.
when the editor is calling the interpreter pixilang.exe, a new process (task) is open but nothing to see on Windows screen from pixilang. only in the taskmanager. why that? other window programs comes on the windows screen like as startet from explorer.
Hm... I don't know, sorry :( Please try to find the pixilang_log.txt file on disk - maybe some errors in it?
kmatze

Re: pixilang error message

Post by kmatze »

NightRadio wrote:Hello!
Unfortunately you can't do it in the current version. I will try to add such feature.
Hm... I don't know, sorry :( Please try to find the pixilang_log.txt file on disk - maybe some errors in it?
thx for your fast answer.
1. point
that would be great

2. point?
in the directory, where pixilang is located, there is no pixilang_log.txt.
i test it wiht a normal sample without errors. with errors the same result and no pixilang_log.txt.
when pixilang is called from the SciTE-Edior then (i believe) it starts in background so it's hidden. More i cannot see and say.

greetings - kmatze