1) Is it possible to poll for joystick input with Pixilang? I only noticed "button down" and "button up" events. If it's not possible, I think it would be a good idea to add that in.
2) What does 'boot.txt' have to say to be used with the Pixilang executable? Does it have to be a complete program? I assume this is the case, but I'm just asking to be clear. It would seem like you could work around it by having the boot.txt program include and run a function from another pixi file, but it could be a good idea to just have a configuration setting that automatically runs a 'main.pixi' file.
EDIT: I figured out that boot.txt does have to be a complete pixi program.
3) I'm pretty sure I know this, but there's no simple method to automatically load and play sound files (OGG, MP3, SunVox, etc.) apart from DLLs, right? If not, that would be really high on the feature request list for me.
4) Again, I'm pretty sure I know this, but is there no method to stretch the screen (i.e. enable full-screen, or otherwise change the rendering resolution)? If not, I would like to request that feature as well.
EDIT: 5) Where are the keycodes for the letter and number keys? Is the documentation incomplete for the keycodes in particular?
6) I tested out a simple code where:
Code: Select all
a = 0
a + 1
And I never get the number of a. Instead I get strings (I assume the strings that the unique container IDs will get me). So, how do you print out simple number values?
- Okay, I figured it out. I had to use printf("%i", num2str(a)). I think it would be wise to focus on improving the documentation, as I don't think that was mentioned anywhere in isolation (i.e. not with another example).