how to exit on ppc

Pixilang programming language
acrocosm

how to exit on ppc

Post by acrocosm »

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find any info...

so, I want to run it on an omnia, it runs fine and i can have fun looking on all those awesome demos and little apps BUT, only one at a time. Then i have to force restart the machine '_'

how can i exit a program? I see a little box with a small arrow at the top right corner of the screen I thought this is for exiting and maybe some other options but clicking it does absolutely nothing, as if it wasn't there

help!!

I also have a sunvox related question/feature request, I'll add that here if you don't mind... I'm left handed is there any way i can flip it through the ini file or something?

thnx and appologies if I mess the board
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: how to exit on ppc

Post by NightRadio »

Hello!
Hm.. strange bug with the "exit" button. I tested pixilang on several devices successfully. Please put your device specifications here.

And about the sunvox. Sorry, current release can't rotate the screen in another direction. But i'll try to add such feature in v1.4.
acrocosm

Post by acrocosm »

You can find the specifications here. Maybe the button is inacceccible because of the wqvga resolution? I'd thought this was the case if it was from another developer but having seen sunvox's great flexibility/adaptability I found that a bit odd.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Pixilang 1.6 compiled with old version of my engine, which may not support non-standart resolutions correctly. I'll try to compile beta 1.7 in the next few days
acrocosm

Post by acrocosm »

yes it seems like that. I tested it on an ipaq 614c with standard qvga resolution and I see now that it really is a button and you can use it.

Oh well, I'll wait patiently for the next version

thnx