New Website regarding Android applications!

samrai katt kovboy

New Website regarding Android applications!

Post by samrai katt kovboy »

Just opened a new website and it will mostly talk about some of the better applications and other things of course, as interviews ( Here's looking at you mr NIghtradio ), reviews and tutorials etc,
The applications that will be covered more in details will be-
SUNVOX OF COURSE!!!
Caustic 2
Nanoloop
Supreme mpa
Reactable
G-stomper

and then one section regarding synthesizers and one regarding other types of sound generators...
It's still early days but it will be pretty solid in a month or two...

And to be honest my fellow Sunvoxers if the idea was not to drive as much traffic as possible I would only write about Sunvox and one or two Synthesizers, but...
Sunvox is pretty much covered here!
I must admit that I have a special fondness for Nanoloop too but only use it once in awhile on my old telephone...

Anyway check it out now and don't forget to check it out again soon as I will be posting things every day.

SO GO TO www.musicalandroid.com do it just do it, c'mon you can do it, do it now.

Plus if anyone has anything to share Android wise please let me know at musicalandroid@yahoo.com

ANYWAY SUNVOX RULES!!!

easy and out
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CIRCLES
organic io

Re: New Website regarding Android applications!

Post by organic io »

Hey, awesome! I like the idea of this site. I'll try to read it regularly. Especially since I'll hopefully be getting an android phone soon, I'm interested in seeing what other kind of apps are out there.

I also have a suggestion for another program you should mention on the site: Milkytracker has an android port.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .sdl&hl=en

Word of warning: I heard it's more like a direct code port, isn't really optimized for Android and is kind of buggy, but hey it is there so it may be worth a mention on your site.
samrai katt kovboy

Post by samrai katt kovboy »

Tried Milkytracker but it worked bad and I uninstalled it.
I think as trackers goes there is only Sunvox working good on Android, well it is in my opinion the best program you can get for Android!
-
But really appreciate the advice.

Easy sailings
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CIRCLES
organic io

Post by organic io »

Yeah, that makes sense to not mention it then. I think somebody just ported and then abandoned it. So if it's not very usable then it's not really worth to give it attention on your site. Regardless, I'm looking forward to your articles about other softwares!
camilajerry

Post by camilajerry »

Organic io you were the first one to comment on my website...
anyway in the latest post on the blog page there is more information on have to record and use the phone as midi controller.
Download high quality University of Kansas Medical Center to prepare and pass pass4sure with LPIcertification.