license check error 100

MissahSombrero

license check error 100

Post by MissahSombrero »

hi nightradio,

do you have a fix for the "license check error 100" message?

i just bought a new device for using sunvox in the car or the park, i bought the android sunvox from google play, installed it and tried to open it but i just keep getting the same message.

im connected to the internet, background data is checked, auto sync is checked i deleted the app data, i uninstalled and then reinstalled, tried turning the device on and off again but i still get the same "license check error 100" message.

should i send an error log or something? the device is samsung galaxy s wifi 4.2 (model number: YP-GI1, android media player, not phone).

android is version 2.3.6. thanks for all your help
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: license check error 100

Post by NightRadio »

Hi!

Unfortunately this error happens on some devices :( This will be great, if you can help me to find the right solution.

Please try to do the following.
  • Uninstall SunVox.
  • Go to the Applications Settings on your device. Select "Google Play" app. Clear its data and cache.
  • Restart device.
  • Install SunVox again.
Also please check that...
* You are trying to use app being logged in to same Google account you used to purchase the app.
* You have the recent version of Google Play (Android Market) app installed.
MissahSombrero

Post by MissahSombrero »

thankyou, that worked perfectly! its nice and smooth on the samsung android mp3 player. im really grateful for all your help man. looking forward to the next beta :)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Excellent! :)
Please can you tell what was the solution of this problem on your device? SunVox uninstall + Google Play cache clearing?
MissahSombrero

Post by MissahSombrero »

thanks again for the solution. im not sure if this would effect the license checking but i think the problem may have been the date that i put in when i setup the device for the first time. after i reset the device to factory settings, in the setup i put the real date and then everything just worked normally. before that i tried clearing the google play cache and reinstalling but still got the error message. the new beta is looking awesome by the way :) thanks for everything :)