tiny feature request

MissahSombrero

tiny feature request

Post by MissahSombrero »

just thought it would be nice to be able to copy a sample slot and paste into another.
also, if when you clicked on a sample slot you could see the sample name and location that would be quite useful for me.
organic io

Re: tiny feature request

Post by organic io »

+1 for this idea
paulmerchant

Post by paulmerchant »

+1 for me on the filename, too. Seeing the sample filename is really useful, especially when loading a lot of samples with different base notes in the name.
MissahSombrero

Post by MissahSombrero »

This feature plus 'generate drumkit' (batch assign samples to keys with relative naote on same key as each sample) would make it really fast to create drumkits and other multisamples instruments.
organic io

Post by organic io »

paulmerchant wrote:+1 for me on the filename, too. Seeing the sample filename is really useful, especially when loading a lot of samples with different base notes in the name.
Agreed.... I found myself really wishing for this feature yesterday. I wanted to re-load a sample into another sampler after having edited the first one, and I couldn't remember which one I had loaded. (Understandable since the KIarchive XI collection has over 8000 samples...)