Android Device Compatibility

teamoth

Android Device Compatibility

Post by teamoth »

It would be great if there was some sort of list of compatible Android devices that work with Sunvox.

My friend has an HTC Wildfire that was running Android 2.2 and so was not compatible with Sunvox. Last night we updated it to 2.3.7 using something called CyanogenMod, which worked great, but the phone is sadly still not compatible with Sunvox. Unfortunately there is no official 2.3 for the Wildfire.

Another friend came round my house the other day with what he called a Samsung "tab" that he had borrowed from work, kinda like a smallish tablet with a simcard in it so that he can use it as a large phone. I'm not sure what version of Android it was running, but I quickly checked the Marketplace/Google Play and again found that again Sunvox was not a compatible application.

If only there was some sort of list of compatible devices. One day when I can afford it I might get an Android phone and I want be sure that it DEFINITELY works with Sunvox!

On a seperate note I noticed the other day that back in March 2009 I bought a copy of Sunvox for a surprising £31.30p! Back then I was using it on my old Palm Zire that had about a 2 hour battery life... Well I'm still using Sunvox, so I reckon it was worth it!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Android Device Compatibility

Post by NightRadio »

As i know, devices with official Android 2.3 (or higher) - 99 percent guarantee that the SunVox will work.
And several tested devices:
LG Optimus Hub
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Note
Asus EeePad Transformer
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Sensation 4G
Acer Picasso
Samsung Galaxy Tab
HTC Desire HD
teamoth

Re: Android Device Compatibility

Post by teamoth »

Thanks nightradio! Much appreciated. I may well get myself an Android phone in the future, it will save me having to carry around more than one gadget at a time!