Black Sun Empire style Bass Design

devjock

Black Sun Empire style Bass Design

Post by devjock »

Hey peeps, I'm new to the forum, finally decided to mingle with the professionals :) Will post an introductory post later if there is such a subforum.

Anyway, a while back I made a video about making a Reese Bass, as used by most drum and bass music producers to fill out dat bottom end so to speak :D It's a > 15 minute video because I'm one of those luddites that doesn't own a cellphone, so no way to "verify" my account.. I think it's good though, a time limited canvas of sorts, and it forces me to be time-efficient enough to get the idea across without wasting people's time too much.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it in the comment section, and on here ofcourse. (but preferrably on youtube, as that is my go-to medium for comms)

Cheers,
-devjock
leondustar

Re: Black Sun Empire style Bass Design

Post by leondustar »

This is awesome.
You are definately a pro with sunvox, thx for sharing vids like this once in a while.
Do you have more DNB-synth tricks to share with us?
leondustar

Post by leondustar »

This is awesome.
You are definately a pro with sunvox, thx for sharing vids like this once in a while.
Do you have more DNB-synth tricks to share with us?
TheBlu30ne

Post by TheBlu30ne »

Nice! But I disagree with that the reverb sounds better on the bass. Its better withour i think. But nice vid. Do more of these pls.