Post by iaon »

Hmm... :unknown:
Attachments
s&h.sunvox
(4.15 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
Keres

Re: Sample and Hold

Post by Keres »

less for pitch control for me, i like to choosing the notes, but your random arpeggio is awesome. For now, i am happy to trigger a random parameter with each new note. Would be cool if there was a sample and hold/pitch quantizer tool that you could make really crazy arpeggiators with... not that there aren't enough toys in Sunvox already.
Attachments
random_lead_basic.sunvox
(19.09 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
Keres

Post by Keres »

how can you use a MIDI controller to assign a random number to the multicontrol? i want to assign a random number to controllers each time i press a button, seems like there should be a randomization slider or something. also, how does one edit the envelopes for the multicontrol? i can save them, but they don't open up in a text editor. i think it would be a solution to generate a random table in a spreadsheet and then load it into the multictontrol.
Keres

Post by Keres »

i found this tool to generate random envelopes for the multicontroler

https://www.random.org/bytes/

just enter 512, and save as a file.
iaon

Post by iaon »

Keres wrote:how can you use a MIDI controller to assign a random number to the multicontrol? i want to assign a random number to controllers each time i press a button
This MetaModule outputs a new random amplitude everytime a note is played into it, in order to Sound2Ctl a MultiCtl or any other controller. With MultiSynth velocity curves it could be set to just one note on the keyboard, leaving the rest free.
Attachments
Play22.sunsynth
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 292 times