Sequencer - inserting time

zeffii

Sequencer - inserting time

Post by zeffii »

I would love a fast way to insert a certain amount of time (ticks?) at a given point in the sequencer timeline. This is to avoid having to select the patterns after a point and moving them..

please, it would be cool. a kb combo that triggers a box that expect an input value (1,2,4,16,32..X etc) would be fine.
squidmissile

Re: Sequencer - inserting time

Post by squidmissile »

Do you mean that you want a another way to move modules in the timeline? A menu to move patterns by lines (or some other measurement of time)? Or a keyboard shortcut?

I think that could be cool.
zeffii

Post by zeffii »

yeah, just insert lines at a given location in the sequence/timeline. I find often that I want to insert new elements in between existing parts, not a complaint - but it gets in the way.

Or.. insert empty space from timeline marker to timeline cursor, but ignoring patterns that start on the timeline marker or before.
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

ever tried selecting multiple patters with a lasso then just moving them? You can zoom out as far as you need to in order to capture everything before or after the insertion point.
WARNINGThis angry old nerd may rant about modern computers or computer culture! It is not directed at you 99% of the time! Ignore it if it seems silly or personal!