BPM module

transient

BPM module

Post by transient »

A BPM module that displays current BPM in the module window and has a slider for adjustment of BPM. This would also allow BPM changes via midi slider which as far as I can tell isn't currently possible.

(Also a tap tempo function would be nice. perhaps tapping the module or within the module parameters section)
Elfferich

Re: BPM module

Post by Elfferich »

Yea I agree. That would be a great addition.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

+1.
But now you can do this, if you put some part of your project to the MetaModule (which has BPM and TPL controllers)
transient

Post by transient »

NightRadio wrote:+1.
But now you can do this, if you put some part of your project to the MetaModule (which has BPM and TPL controllers)
Ahh awesome. Thanks for the tip! I'll try that out! :D
transient

Post by transient »

NightRadio wrote:+1.
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I have a metamodule and sliding the BPM slider doesn't appear to change the projects BPM? Do I need to connect it in some specific way? Currently it's running into a chain of effects and then the output.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I have a metamodule and sliding the BPM slider doesn't appear to change the projects BPM?
That project must be inside of the MetaModule. Not outside.
MetaModule is a full-featured copy of SunVox in a single module: http://www.warmplace.ru/wiki/sunvox:man ... metamodule
So, for example, you can mix several SunVox projects with different BPM and TPL values. Each project must be in the separate MetaModule.
transient

Post by transient »

NightRadio wrote:
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I have a metamodule and sliding the BPM slider doesn't appear to change the projects BPM?
That project must be inside of the MetaModule. Not outside.
MetaModule is a full-featured copy of SunVox in a single module: http://www.warmplace.ru/wiki/sunvox:man ... metamodule
So, for example, you can mix several SunVox projects with different BPM and TPL values. Each project must be in the separate MetaModule.

Ahhh gotcha man! thanks for the info. yeah, i don't think that helps me in my current use situation but it's good to know! :beer: