Line highlighting

mryes

Line highlighting

Post by mryes » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Hello! Please excuse me if this has been requested before.

SunVox highlights every fourth line with a light color, and every sixteenth line with another, lighter color. I would like to be able to customize this when writing a song in a different meter. For instance, if I want a song to be in triple meter, it would be more convenient to have SunVox highlight every third line, or every ninth line. At the very least, I think it would be good to have the choice of disabling the highlighting, so that it doesn't cause confusion when writing in a different time.

Thanks.

(SunVox is amazing.)

Koekepan

Re: Line highlighting

Post by Koekepan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:29 am

Please consider this a duplicate for this feature request, and additionally:

Please make it a custom repeating highlighting pattern, so as to accomodate those of us who work with cross rhythms, as per afro-cuban music.

El Nino

Post by El Nino » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:19 pm

+1 for adjustable line highlighting. 12 lines per beat at a high bpm can be quite useful as an easy way to include a lot of triplets without needing to use the delay command.

Rarn

Post by Rarn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 am

I would like this UI customization option as well.

Anforium

Post by Anforium » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:00 pm

I like to occasionally toy with 5/4 and such, so this is definitely one of my most-wanted features in Sunvox

Rondobotic

Post by Rondobotic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:24 am

This would be a fantastic option, would it be something that could be incorporated into the pattern properties (rather than project properties) so you could alternate between meters visually with the highlighting?