A few of the things I could use to play live

GeMOrtaL Ghost

A few of the things I could use to play live

Post by GeMOrtaL Ghost »

now, if you have already done this stuff, apologies.. 1) Trigger samples with multiple different options. (I cannot use the keyboard while playing my guitar simultaneously live. IT would be cool but unwise. This may be hard but a few different options such as a hardware interface pedal(like an on/off switch for a reverb on an amp), drum triggers!!!!(mic triggers) for sure, so I had the idea with the mics to possibly make lyrics or voice phrases trigger samples also, I thik you very capable of it! 2)Parameter Automation (mostly my wishes are for hardware controls but that naturally seems very complex. If you know reason, the most awesome feature I think is the Record parameter automation feature. I really really need this to do some of the stuff live that we made on the album, dyealbum. 3)To play live, my orignal timeline patterns for the tracks will not work. I thought more about it and was thinking there needs to be a different arrangement of patterns for live play so it's simpler and easier to isolate patterns you need and patterns you don't. I have no idea what could replace the current setup but i think if you thought about it, you could make both where the can be independent of each other ,and universal to each other . I know these things are asking a lot, believe me, I don't expect you to tackle all of them right away, I plan to help with the hardware stuff someday soon but I feel like I would need at least these features to play , well, what we play , electronic rock gospel soul pop metal. Thanks for this great paradigm of sound creation. I named all the songs off of dyealbum after stars because the app is named sunvox, Its like a small nebulae of sunvox made stars. Pretty awesome. PRaise praise praise, and if you do manage to get all of these working, then we shall commence the witch trials. I bet on black bluffs, , , ,l 0
.;. phI-TRY
GeMOrtaL Ghost

Re: A few of the things I could use to play live

Post by GeMOrtaL Ghost »

Wow, I kind of sound like a d***, I meant no disrespect,. This list is asking a WHOLE LOT man im a pri*k you would be immortal probably if you could do all of this Nightradio, : )
.;. phI-TRY
GeMOrtaL Ghost

Post by GeMOrtaL Ghost »

So nothing ,, huh. . . ok then. . can anyone throw me a bone? is this list impossible, or maybe the features are already there?? i don't know. . . and i would like to. .
.;. phI-TRY
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Nothing impossible :) But of course there are so many tasks for future updates... Some of them (small part) are in progress. Some are waiting for free time :)