Where to start to learn Sunvox?

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
Adhrast

Where to start to learn Sunvox?

Post by Adhrast »

Hi everyone!
I'm new here, I've been toying with the idea of learning how to use Sunvox but for one reason or another I never got to do it, but now I want to learn and start making music!
The manual covers the functions but I'd like some guide, I've seen countless youtube videos but they're not that recent, are they still relevant and usable? Where should I start to study the software?
Thanks!
Koekepan

Re: Where to start to learn Sunvox?

Post by Koekepan »

Solarlune's youtube videos are, in my view, still the gold standard. If you go through them, then you have a strong set of sunvox skills.

Were there a few updates since then? Yes, of course, but NightRadio has been doing a great job of keeping the experience consistent.

If you then run into a question about how to do something, you can always post here, and the community's pretty good about posting answers.
Adhrast

Post by Adhrast »

Koekepan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:32 pm Solarlune's youtube videos are, in my view, still the gold standard. If you go through them, then you have a strong set of sunvox skills.

Were there a few updates since then? Yes, of course, but NightRadio has been doing a great job of keeping the experience consistent.

If you then run into a question about how to do something, you can always post here, and the community's pretty good about posting answers.
Thanks for your reply, I'll go on with Solarlune's tutorials then :)
If someone else has inputs on good tutorials/guide, do feel free to chime in!
Oberlai

Post by Oberlai »