VST and SunVox !?!

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
dcstoica

VST and SunVox !?!

Post by dcstoica »

Alex,

In the light of reViSiT (http://revisit.info) and since I am not anymore a tracker/hacker only, but dealing with classical sequencers too, any chance of a VST wrapper on SunVox! I could help and even write it. But for access to code I will probably PM you! Just give me/us a hint here on how much you are open on collaboration, so the other coders could also see and possibility jump in.

For full disclosure, I am teaching CS at York University here in Toronto! Now is holiday and I am getting back to some of my hobbies!

Chris (Nash) started his project on VST technology but we/you could start the other way! He got a PhD on that and now is teaching in Bristol! But as any football follower and Canadian would know, being English is equivalent to being lazy and he got that way (lazy) lately in his academic ways.

Sorry for not getting the Gold Medal in Moscow for warmplace.ru! It was a wild run and Croatia should have take it to Zagreb but corruption is not only in politics but also in sports, nowadays! :-)

I am Dan(iel) Cezar Stoica = dcstoica! My https://pelanoi.wordpress.com/ (Pe La Noi = In Our Place) is mainly in Romanian but Music is always, like esperando, an universal language! There I am androstoica since I am mainly on Linux and the Google version of it. So I might help you on improving the Android quality of sound on that platform, too! Apple, Max OS X and iOS are just dreams!

Dan.
dcstoica

Re: VST and SunVox !?!

Post by dcstoica »

Me and Vladimir used to have few things in common like for example biking. I am lucky that I am free and riding from time to time with Jesse (Ventura)! Vlad (not the Impeller but Putin) has to keep the world in balance so I feel sorry for him!

P.S.

this phpBB is a wild place to have images embedded, so in case you use Chrome, just right click and see Vladimir in another tab:

"Border Officer: Destination?
Vladimir V. Putin: Zagreb.
B.O.: Occupation?
V.V.P: No, just visiting."

:-) ;-)
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

I am a human corporate entity with more rights and privileges than any mere human here. You meatbags are 2nd tier to me no matter how many names you drop.

;)

Be back later, I have a few human laws I need to break and people to enslave.

hsi v2 avatar.png
hsi v2 avatar.png (10.43 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
WARNINGThis angry old nerd may rant about modern computers or computer culture! It is not directed at you 99% of the time! Ignore it if it seems silly or personal!
dcstoica

Post by dcstoica »

hseiken wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:45 am I am a human corporate entity with more rights and privileges than any mere human here. You meatbags are 2nd tier to me no matter how many names you drop.

;)

Be back later, I have a few human laws I need to break and people to enslave.

hsi v2 avatar.png
So you are a corporate machine! I am wondering what is your level on procedural music production? Just curious! To your knowledge I used to be in my youth o member of RCMP! You know the Canadian equivalent of FBI but on horses, so don't tell me you are still 1st tier!

I am ignoring 100% of the the things that are off topic but still I am concerned of peoples health and machines taking over! :-)

And now to speak your language, dear old man read what I have written! I was talking to Alex and if you don't like names stay in your home and keep your mouth closed! Keep your promise on ranting on computers and don't cross the line on talking bad of humans!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Thank you for offering to help! I'm not sure that the SunVox code is ready for collaborative development now. But I'll tell you as soon as something changes.
p.s. please don't forget that this forum is about music and SunVox 8)
dcstoica

Post by dcstoica »

NightRadio wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm Thank you for offering to help! I'm not sure that the SunVox code is ready for collaborative development now. But I'll tell you as soon as something changes.
p.s. please don't forget that this forum is about music and SunVox 8)
It is all right Alex,

Sorry for me getting to much in "geo-politics"! :-) ;-) 8) Let me do some beta-testing for now!