Import wavs into an iPad

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
monoben

Import wavs into an iPad

Post by monoben »

Hi, my sister bought me an iPad for Christmas and I finally decided to get Sunvox for it today. So I want to import a wav or two into a project on the iPad but I've no idea how to do that. I've used sunvox for quite some time now on a Linux machine and also on my android so I'm used to having access to the local file system. I've had a read about and seen there are a few ways to get my wavs into the project, one using a computer to sync my iTunes to the iPad but I've never used iTunes and my pc died (it needs a new power supply and I just haven't got round to sorting it yet, also can one even have iTunes on a Linux desktop?), secondly using the wifi transfer thing, I tried this from my android chrome browser but nothing happens when I type the address in and hit go. And thirdly using the copy and paste but how can I use this when I don't have a file browser for my iPad? My wavs are on dropbox at the moment and also locally on my android phone. I just don't know what to try next. Surely it can't be this difficult to import a 20mb wav file. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Import wavs into an iPad

Post by NightRadio »

Hi!
Actually it is strange you see nothing in the Android browser, if both devices are in the same Wi-Fi network... hm...
But there is yet another way: open DropBox on iPad -> select the WAV file -> export -> select OPEN IN -> SunVox. And your file will be opened in SunVox.
monoben

Re: Import wavs into an iPad

Post by monoben »

That worked great! Thank you very much.