Metamodule Question

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
hseiken

Metamodule Question

Post by hseiken »

I'm wondering if you can use a meta module as an effect?

If so, how? I'd like to try and make a good multiband compressor and would like to not have to make it over and over again when i need it.
WARNINGThis angry old nerd may rant about modern computers or computer culture! It is not directed at you 99% of the time! Ignore it if it seems silly or personal!
samrai katt kovboy

Re: Metamodule Question

Post by samrai katt kovboy »

Yes you can-
just pay attention to the parameter "input module" so it corresponds with the first module in your chain.
There is also some examples that comes with SunVox that you can take a look at.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CIRCLES
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

Yeah, I figured that out after I asked...I saw that it had an input parameter. lol Oh well, I'm good! Except...on the subject of those extra modules...is there a way to control multiple parameters on a single machine with multiCtrl? I can't seem to find a way to add another row for the same machine because I want to control several things at different intervals on an LFO with one slider...and it would seem that making a pyramid of MultiCtrls would be overly cumbersome...and maybe too CPU heavy just for one convenient slider...
WARNINGThis angry old nerd may rant about modern computers or computer culture! It is not directed at you 99% of the time! Ignore it if it seems silly or personal!
Elfferich

Post by Elfferich »

Maybe a very late answer to the question:
hseiken wrote:Is there a way to control multiple parameters on a single machine with multiCtrl? I can't seem to find a way to add another row for the same machine because I want to control several things at different intervals on an LFO with one slider...and it would seem that making a pyramid of MultiCtrls would be overly cumbersome...and maybe too CPU heavy just for one convenient slider...
MultiCtl -> MultiCtl -> Parameter A
\-> MultiCtl -> Parameter B

Parameter A and B can parameters from one module. So... for example:

MultiCtl -> MultiCtl -> Delay Left
\-> MultiCtl -> Delay Right
El Nino

Post by El Nino »

@hseiken:

Hey, hseiken...are you the developer of PSPSEQ?

I think I remember some demo tracks on there with your name.
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

No, I was working with Ethan on interface and testing, but he was doing the heavy lifting.