SunVox v1.7.4 BETA3

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
NightRadio
Site Admin

SunVox v1.7.4 BETA3

Post by NightRadio »

SunVox v1.7.4 BETA3 is ready for testing!
You can get it here: http://warmplace.ru/soft/beta/sunvox1.7.4.beta3.zip
It is available for Windows, Linux, OSX, PalmOS, Windows Mobile and Raspberry Pi.

What is new:

v1.7.4 BETA3 (19 jan 2014):
  • extended Visualization Parameters in the Module Properties: type of the Level Meter, type of the Oscilloscope, background, shadow, etc.;
  • available Level Meter modes: OFF, Mono, Stereo, Color, Glow effect;
  • available Oscilloscope modes: OFF, Points, Lines, Bars, Bars2 (symmetrical), Stereo phase scope (Goniometer), Stereo phase scope x2;
  • default Visualization Parameters can be set in the SunVox Preferences (Main menu -> Preferences -> Modules -> Default visualizer);
  • WaveShaper: new controller "DC filter" (DC Blocking Filter) has been added; enabled by default;
  • new song examples: visualizer_demo, silence_artifacts;
  • bugs fixed.
v1.7.4 BETA2 (10 jan 2014):
  • the pattern name and the 16x16 icon can be shown together;
  • the Scale parameter can be changed for each module separately (in the Module Preferences, or using CTRL + MOUSE WHEEL);
  • bugs fixed.
v1.7.4 BETA1 (31 dec 2013):
  • SunVox has been ported to Raspberry Pi;
  • engine optimization;
  • new module - Sound2Ctl; this module can convert the audio signal to the numeric value of any selected controller;
  • new module - MultiCtl; with this module you can control multiple controllers at once;
  • Amplifier: new controller "Absolute" has been added; enable it to apply "absolute value" filter to the signal;
  • MultiSynth: new buttons have been added: Options, Reset, Smooth, Load, Save;
  • MultiSynth: now you can switch between different types of Velocity Graphs in the Options menu; it is useful for complex velocity mapping;
  • DrumSynth is now supports Velocity Change commands;
  • "Change font size" option has been changed to "Scale"; and now you can change the pattern editor scale very smoothly on any device;
  • now you can set the name of the pattern, instead of the 16x16 icon;
  • now the screen orientation can be changed manually (only for Android, WinCE and PalmOS) in the Preferences -> Interface -> Angle;
  • additional File Browser functions: Remove, Rename, Cut, Copy, Paste, Create Directory;
  • now you can see the file size in the File Browser (except PalmOS);
  • new simple examples: sound2ctl*, drumsynth*;
  • new song examples: moon_secrets, CsardasContinuum (by Frantisek Fuka (Fuxoft)), berlin_fm_-_nt;
  • bugs fixed.
sea

Re: SunVox v1.7.4 BETA3

Post by sea »

That visualiser is SO PRETTY.
Anforium

Post by Anforium »

I can't wait to play with this stuff! Thanks Nightradio :Yahoo!:
samrai katt kovboy

Post by samrai katt kovboy »

The new visualising modes destroyed my session yesterday as instead of doing music was playing with visualisations!!!
ha ha
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CIRCLES
aidenn

Post by aidenn »

samrai katt kovboy wrote:The new visualising modes destroyed my session yesterday as instead of doing music was playing with visualisations!!!
ha ha
QFT, now instead of listening to my instruments I'm looking at them. :D
Oliv

Post by Oliv »

The new visualizer freakin' rocks ! I've been playing my old songs for hours watching the lightshow ! :Yahoo!:

The only thing I'm missing is the lighting of the notes being played on the instrument selected on the keyboard. This + the glowing modules + the Equalizer and I would definitely spend the week-end staring at the screen at full volume !

Haven't really tried the lastest additions module-wise, but the visual-style of this app just continues to blow me away.

Thank you, NightRadio ! :good:
The Handle

Post by The Handle »

NightRadio wrote:the Scale parameter can be changed for each module separately (in the Module Preferences, or using CTRL + MOUSE WHEEL);
Was waiting for this one. Will make projects much easier to manage :)