Which SunVox version(s) do you use? (old poll)

Multi-platform modular music creation studio

Which SunVox version(s) do you use? Please select a system

You may select up to 9 options

View results

Mivo

Re: Which SunVox version(s) do you use?

Post by Mivo »

I use Sunvox mostly on iOS, but also have the Windows and Android (this was my first dive into Sunvox) installed. May play with the Windows version more now that I get the hang of Sunvox. :)
bluebyte

Post by bluebyte »

I'm using SunVox Raspberry Pi version on a Raspberry Pi 2.
Littlewoodg

Post by Littlewoodg »

I've had Sunvox on Palm, Windows CE, Windows (laptop, Surface Pro) iPad, iPhone.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Very new and still setting up but planning a R Pi system much like the MoonBox. Very inspired by cube48's build :) The Midi options in Sunvox are fantastic and any enhancements along the line of multi-USB Midi and sync would be great. Will be trying out Midibox GM5x5x5 midi interface on the R Pi, USB class compliant so should work, to add external synths and controllers.

Had looked into Sunvox over the years but slow to start using it, mainly because I was looking for midi support. SO now it seems that Sunvox has become the Tracker/Synth of my dreams :) Thank you so much!
Yogi
Mendi64BM

Post by Mendi64BM »

Hello everyone :)

I'm using linux version of sunvox (and a lot of windows version if i am in windows dual boot session) for testing, samples and full research of song or melody.

Android too, it's very useful when i'm in travel or in jobs, but i prefer desktop version because of non physical keybord on portable device, i have buy a bluetooth keybord, just for sunvox, and i'm in attempt for this capabilities on android os.
I'm using PalmOs version too, solo for make chiptune song or minimal research, the stylus and button on Palm T5 is very useful!

I'm not familiar to tracker, i prefer piano roll, because it is more easy to compose, but i work hard for learning.

Thanks to you, NightRadio, for your great DAW! ( if you have a project to translate your apps in french, in particular Sunvox and VirtualANS, i will be happy to help you!

Un bonsoir a tous de la France ! ;)
Newk

Post by Newk »

Next to Linux, Windows and WindowsMobile i do use the linux variant for RaspberryPi 3 (i did used the _lofi version on a raspi 1 before and might try it on a raspi Zero W too). :D
I share an android tablet with my gf but have not yet really used it for musi but if i do Sunvox android-version will be one of the first.
I use Sunvox from time to time to get back into trackers for methods i mis since i dropped making music on my Commodore Amigas (moved to PC for Fruityloops then :roll: )
gennargiu

Post by gennargiu »

Hi i used Sunvox 1.9.2 on Gnu Linux Debian Stretch 9.2 with repository kxstudio 14.04.5 and enviroment xfce (system 64 bit) .
Hardware : Imac 24 core duo duo - 2,4 ghz - ram 3 giga.hd 1 terabyte ( no mac osx installed,only 1 partition with debian stretch 9 )

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 Sff + Raspberry pi4 (4 giga ram) - Sunvox 1.9.5 - Mx Linux 19 (Debian Buster based) + Raspbian Buster
fpickle

Post by fpickle »

windows (desktop, gpd win, laptop, tablet)
linux (arm chromebook, celeron chromebook, thinkpad x200, t500, raspberry pi, odroid, pocketCHIP)
dell aximx51v
Samsung galaxy s4 android phone
gemini pda android including debian
iPad (have to rememember to flick the icon off or it drains the battery)
Jet Set Willy

Post by Jet Set Willy »

I use it on Win and Android(samsung S7) regularly.
I forgot to add Linux(raspberry Pi) to my vote, also IOS because I don't have any apple products anymore.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Which SunVox version(s) do you use? (old poll)

Post by NightRadio »