Re: PixiTracker v1.0

Post by NightRadio »

Fixed version is ready.
Now waiting for Apple approval.
gigi

Post by gigi »

hello again,
in /var/mobile/Applications/ I had just a single folder, so I entered inside, then in Documents and I found the songs.

Because there was just one folder and I was too pressed to enter, I have not checked that the name of that folder is 3222DBF5-549F-4B71-A066-2F7DAEF23441, like in jaz000's iPad, but it was very likely.

Jaz000, you are right, once back, it dont let me exit again.
Thank you guys, Gigi
gigi

Post by gigi »

Oh ! So quick !!!!
thank you Alex
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

GWalker

Post by GWalker »

Thank you for PixiTracker for Android!
I really like that it is simpler then SunVox and less tracker-like.

There is few smaller changes I wish it had:
1) it seems like on my device (zte blade) one can have only up to 4 tracks per pattern (like on the video above), while some default songs contain more then that (showing very small icons) - it would be nice if I could have more then 4 tracks and they would be viewed same size as now, scrollable by vertical scrolling... (horizontal size (number of steps) of the pattern doesn't matter so much as you can have lots of patterns)
2) while the mob icons are cute, more informative and useful would be if they could be turned off and instead information about note was there - like this app has it http://wootangent.net/wp-content/upload ... oloop1.png (+/nothing/- for octave, classic symbol for note (# as flat)). This is quite important because now you have no way of knowing what pitch the notes are which are already in place...

If you don't mind hearing some more difficult to implement ideas, it would be great if when playing one could record an instrument live by tapping on the piano-roll - that would be very useful for me, since I want to use it for laying out of immidiate ideas. It would distinguish the app more from SunVox, since trackers usually don't have that, and that's a shame :)

Anyway thanks, and I wish you more success.
gdog

Post by gdog »

Love Pixitracker, it's arp heaven!
Only wish would be virtual midi out & sync
Going back to Pixitracker now! <3
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Update for Android users.
Now you can try the demo version of PixiTracker before you buy the full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=n ... rackerdemo
offthesky

Post by offthesky »

wow this is a great program! i love it... i teach a computer music class for kids and this will be a perfect way to fill a day's lesson!

plus there of combining this with sunvox?? a module like this built into sunvox would be amazing!

cheers :]
goldencut

Post by goldencut »

offthesky wrote: plus there of combining this with sunvox?? a module like this built into sunvox would be amazing!
Hi,

I totally agree! It would be so cool to have Pixitracker's tracking interface added to Sunvox. One could more easily compose tracks with Pixitracker's simple interface and if needed then switch the tracker part to "advanced view" (which would be Sunvox' current tracker interface) for fine-tuning the parameters.
The interface could also be maybe evolve and take some influences from Fruity Loops (or SoundClub, if You're an old-timer... ;) in that it could maybe allow to draw the length of the notes, and maybe volumes and panning with mouse. But that's all trivial. Just adding Pixitracker's interface would be AWESOME.

Best,
G.
EvilDragon

Post by EvilDragon »

I very much agree that Pixitracker should be another pattern making method in SunVox! Hopefully soon...