Route a Generator (or other sound source) into a Compressor.
If you switch 07.Side-chain input from 0 to 1 while the Generator is playing, the Compressor will keep repeating a short part of the signal when in peak zero latency (2) mode.
- This also happens when you switch the input in a different mode and then set it to peak zero latency.
- If you stop the noise with F12 or the stop button, it starts again when you play a note.
- The nature of the noise changes when you disconnect the Generator
- The noise stops when you route a second module into the Compressor, and it returns when you remove the second input. If you start off with 2 inputs, the bug doesn't manifest until you remove the second input.
- The noise stops when you change the Side-chain input and doesn't return if you switch to 1 with no incoming signal.