Screen Sleepy iPads

Found a bug? Post it here.
monoben

Screen Sleepy iPads

Post by monoben »

Not sure if this is a design feature or an oversight but say I spend an hour or so making something in sunvox on the iPad. During that hour I'll be quite busy tapping away on the screen and thus keeping the screen awake. Then if I sit back and listen to my undoubtably awesome creation, some time elapses like about say 30 seconds or a minute or so, then after that amount of time not touching the screen the screen goes to sleep thus stoping the audio. Dose Sunvox not keep the screen awake? Is this a design choice? I'd very much like the screen to remain on. Maybe if Sunvox is doing literally nothing then yeah sure sleep a bit but surely while it's playing a thing it should stay on?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Screen Sleepy iPads

Post by NightRadio »

Please tell me more info (iOS version, SunVox version).
I'm trying to reproduce it on my iPad with iOS 10.3, but with no luck. Playing some song without touching the screen -> a few minutes later the screen becomes black, but the music still playing.
Can you test it on some other songs?
monoben

Post by monoben »

I'm very sorry but I to am now unable to reproduce this. I can confirm that on my iPad mini 2 the screen goes off but the audio continues to play! I've no idea how to find my iPad version number but I guess until I can reproduce it it doesn't matter. I'm really sorry to do that to you.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

No problem. Please tell me when it happens again.
Perhaps some rare bug...