iPhone pattern zoom bug

Found a bug? Post it here.
jbw

iPhone pattern zoom bug

Post by jbw »

On iPhone 6+ iOS 9.2.1 using SunVox 1.9.1 when zooming in on the pattern section, once you go past about 110 or so on the scale the pattern data shifts to the left and blocks the column that shows the lines.
jbw

Re: iPhone pattern zoom bug

Post by jbw »

Also, this only happens in portrait mode. In landscape mode it's fine.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Actually it is the feature, not bug :) SunVox trying to optimize the space to display more tracks.
Anyway, i will recheck this algorithm.
jbw

Post by jbw »

NightRadio wrote:Actually it is the feature, not bug :) SunVox trying to optimize the space to display more tracks.
Anyway, i will recheck this algorithm.
I personally find it useful to see that column showing the line numbers, so I can more accurately determine just where I am.

Not a huge deal though, as I don't need to zoom in in order to use SunVox on the iPhone 6+.
Rondobotic

Post by Rondobotic »

not really related to this topic but i did notice it when zooming in and out and adjusting the gui.

If my device is running out of cpu (well i think it is as it goes all choppy and distorted like the buffer is dropping or whatever you call it) if you continually adjust the gui the sound goes to normal until you stop again.

i would have thought the opposite would happen as there is even more cpu usage going on when moving everything about.