All Modules deleted when saving project?

Found a bug? Post it here.
DaedalusYoung

All Modules deleted when saving project?

Post by DaedalusYoung »

Ok, this is a weird one. I can't reproduce it, I don't know if maybe I did something wrong, or it's caused by some memory issue. I had been playing around with some of the new features. I kept SunVox 1.9b running while I started doing other things, as I usually do, so I can quickly come back to it later.

At some point, I started up Minecraft and I noticed it was slow to start, showing a black screen for longer than necessary. I thought maybe it was SunVox keeping the video memory too busy, so I decided to shut it down, but of course not before saving the current project.

When I later returned to it, I started SunVox back up and loaded the project, only to find that all Modules (except Output) were gone.

I don't know if I did something stupid, but it doesn't seem possible to select all Modules at once accidentally, deleting them all at once accidentally, then saving the project without noticing, or that somehow the file got corrupted. The file size still is 9 MB, so looks like it would still have sampled instruments in it somewhere, but SunVox won't read it.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Just in case, a reminder to keep backups of your work before you start messing around...
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: All Modules deleted when saving project?

Post by NightRadio »

1) What is your device and system?
2) Can you send me this corrupted project?
DaedalusYoung

Post by DaedalusYoung »

Of course: [link]

Mac OS X 10.8.5
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Thank you! I will check it