Arpeggiator Module

Sedulous

Arpeggiator Module

Post by Sedulous »

Greetings Sunvox Community,

I am excited to share with you all the Arpeggiator Module.

My reason for creating this is in response to a request for an arpeggiator that can be held, sustained, and repeated. Hopefully this design fulfills that request.

To use it:
Replace the center module with a sound source of your choice, and use the multisynth labeled "Note Input" to here it's effect. Its already set up to play as a metamodule if you want to integrate it into your projects. To control the pitch of each step, you can set each control-slot to the "Pitch" parameter and use the formula (1 semitone = -/+10 units), and (1 octave = -/+120 units.) You can also mute out steps by assigning each slot to the "Volume" parameter, and adjust them according to your desired effect. To control speeds, adjust the BPM and/or TPL settings found anywhere you can achieve you desired effect.

Set Backs:
So far, it only works for sustained instruments; but if you've found a way to resolve this set back, please post the solution(s) files here. For non-sustained instruments such as drums, I recommend using the "Step-Delay/Arppegiator Module" in the meantime; viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4134.

Feel free to use, modify, leave feedback, and improve the design solution. :)
Attachments
Sedulous Arpeggiator_Demo.zip
(3.88 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
Sedulous Arpeggiator.zip
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 635 times
Last edited by Sedulous on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.