Modules for the new SunVox starting template

NightRadio
Site Admin

Modules for the new SunVox starting template

Post by NightRadio »

Just trying to make the new (more beautiful than the simple Generator+Echo chain) starting project for SunVox. So please if you can - post some of your cool synths here. Only two requirements: no samples; no super-hard structures, because SunVox still works on slow devices :)
Thanks!
Saltbearer

Re: Modules for the new SunVox starting template

Post by Saltbearer »

Oooooooooo, shiny new template...

A couple of the chains in my current project rub my ears the right way, at least. Scribbled some notes and stuff with them for ya:
thenewmeta.sunvox
(7.67 KiB) Downloaded 638 times
FreeFull

Post by FreeFull »

How about this strings metamodule I made? Hopefully CPU usage would be ok on weaker devices, it doesn't use too many modules.
Attachments
strings.sunsynth
(3.43 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
Koekepan

Post by Koekepan »

Here is something small, cute, and with a tiny populated pattern to help new users get the idea.

It's a very conventional use of LFO and filter, along with the tasty analogue module. It's small enough to be playable, I'm sure, on very limited hardware.
Attachments
template.sunvox
(2.09 KiB) Downloaded 579 times
SolarLune

Post by SolarLune »

I have quite a few modules that you can include if you want from my synth pack. Check it out if you want. :)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3707
DigitalNematode

Post by DigitalNematode »

Sometimes, (often) I feel like an idiot running around thanking everyone. ... But then I remember how important it was to me in the same position. I recall that when I was younger I would stop sharing and on several occasions even delete what I had shared altogether. I realize that the payments rendered to the app stores etc don't mean jack sh1t. :) Certainly shouldn't make anyone feel entitled to just take take take, no f's given. ;) The payment that you receive which is of most importance, is that of gratitude, contribution and that of possibly respect. (certainly have it from me) Its really small price to pay for continued development by a truly dedicated developer. (excellent music too) So here it is. An official thanks for all of the dedication, sacrifice and hard work you and everyone else have put forth. I feel like a fool for judging too quickly and passing on this years and years ago. Because this project is nothing short of amazing. I mean that..... THANK YOU!