Some feature ideas

Any topics and questions
terrabyte_aura

Some feature ideas

Post by terrabyte_aura »

Hello there, I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hello! :)
I have a few ideas for features:
  • The ability to import MIDI files as patterns. So if you import a MIDI file, it will ask which module to map it to, and then import it as either a pattern per channel or one pattern for the whole thing.
  • Real-time editing. Rather than pausing when pattern order is changed, keep going. This would allow Sunvox to be used as a real-time instrument for performance, and open up a lot of options for musicians.
  • The ability to combine patterns and split patterns.
  • A pattern bank that you can drag a pattern in for use in other projects. It would also be good if playback didn't stop when taking a pattern from the bank.
  • Multi-touch in the song editor (I think it's called that), so that you can drag two or more patterns to a different location without having to select them both.
  • Something similar to the MultiSynth for filters etc., that people can easy control for both modules with only one track.
Anyway, thanks for making such an amazing program that works so well for me. You can see my music at http://www.soundcloud.com/terrabyte_aura , which is pretty much all SunVox stuff.
Yeah, sorry about advertising myself...
Arc Tree Complex

Re: Some feature ideas

Post by Arc Tree Complex »

:beer:
And better EQ
Keepin' alive misunderstood ambient.